Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Marketing Online to Your Local Market

I am an affiliate marketer and most of my money is earned on Squidoo.  Lately Squidoo has been making some changes and at first it scared me.  I had a lens locked and I thought oh my, what if they all were locked and I had to start over.  Silly fear I know, but change happens.  Then I realized something.  I have the knowledge to go out and make money in so many other ways.  The first way I am going to talk about it local marketing.

This weekend I decided I wanted a massage.  I have never had a massage.  I googled Massage, followed by the city I live in.  Boy was I shocked that there were tons of businesses in the yellow pages and other directories, but very few had their own site up.  I don't know about you, but I am more apt to buy when I can actually see where it is I am going, not to mention it's nice to know the prices in advance.  There was hardly nothing there.

Then I thought, wow, I know how to build a one page site for these places and I know how to target keywords and I know about Search Engine Optimization.  So why can't I go out and market this service to small businesses?  Then I found a product by pot pie girl that teaches exactly how to do this.  It's called Power 3 Marketing.

Once you learn about marketing online, there really are no limits to the streams of income you can create.  I am also becoming a distributor for another product that is multi level marketing.  Many do multi level marketing the traditional way, but sharing the opportunity in real life.  Since I am now self trained in internet marketing I can share my opportunity via online and litereally reach thousand of potential customers all over the world.

The moral here is once you learn how to online market, there really are no limits as to the money you can make.  You can have income streams everywhere.

My exciting journey started here with this one product and I will never ever have to work at a JOB again.

No comments:

Post a Comment