Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do Article Spinners and Submitters Work

I promised to be back with a new post regarding the article spinner and article submitter that I had been using. My first step was to try it out via someone else. In other words I outsourced it to an individual who already had this software in place. I paid him 10 bucks to generate a new article and submit via his software.

My test site was a Squidoo lens I had just built. I did nothing to send backlinks to it I just left it up to the spinner and submitter. This was a month ago, perhaps a little more. My lens now has 58 unique backlinks. Not so bad for just one article and 10 bucks. I made that back with one sale.

So with evidence that it does do something apparently, I made the purchase. I bought magic article spinner and magic article submitter and went to work. I won't lie, it took me two days to figure out how to use it. Then again, consider the fact that I am technically challenged to a huge degree. I cringe thinking of learning a new software or stepping out of my comfort zone of ezine articles.

After the two days though and a lot of hair pulling, I figured it out. It now takes me about 30 minutes to rewrite one of my many already existing articles and submit it to hundreds of article directories. I am now getting traffic from places I have never even heard of and a lot of it is very targeted.

Moral of the story, now I incorporate the article spinner and submitter into my weekly things to do. My goal is to spin at least 5 articles a week and submit. Imagine continuing to do this and the impact it will have over time. It is just one of my many duties as an affiliate marketer going at this mostly solo.

1 comment:

  1. This is something I need to do, because manual backlinking takes for ever. I also hear senuke is good, but expensive.

    ReplyDelete