Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Affiliate Marketing with a Blog

I have people ask me all the time how do I make money off of a blog. Well it's something called affiliate marketing. Now there are thousands and thousands of programs out there to do this, some rather costly, some just a few bucks and then you can do like me and go the free route or what us affiliate marketers call bum marketing.

While the free route may take a bit longer, it can be done. You just have to have a plan and implement it consistently. It is as simple as setting up a blog, perhaps a squidoo lens and writing a few articles and setting it free on the Web. In a short time if you followed your steps, your blog gets indexed.

I have 5 blogs and about 14 Squidoo lens. It has taken time to build these, but I did purchase a guide that detailed it step by step. This guide is by called One Week Marketing. It is simple, easy to follow and it works. I have made my investment back a thousand times over.

The beauty of it is I just rinse and repeat the same steps, if I don't want to take it any further or learn anymore than this one simple guide, I can still have unlimited income over time.

I have come back when I notice sales dwindling down and add content to the blog just like I am doing today, ping it, and I am done. The blog goes back out there on auto pilot. Pretty simple actually. For your guide click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment